Red Rock Pattern Strategies goes where no MetaStock add-on has gone before. With a revolutionary new development in momentum analysis, a fresh perspective on price and time quantification, and over 16 unique pattern identifications... Red Rock Pattern Strategies is smart analytics. You can scan the market for high probability price and time patterns. Then tie it into an expert advisor that will show you the strength of the pattern you are trading.
Red Rock Pattern Strategies is a system based on support and resistance calculations that measure pivots and pivot patterns. This allows you to quickly identify patterns of slowing momentum, break outs, pull backs, M and W trades, as well as multiple combinations of patterns.
Red Rock Pattern Strategies include the following indicators and patterns:
- Time Cycle: This indicator was designed to take the average number of days between minor support and resistance points and display how much the instrument value has moved on a vertical scale.
- Price Cycle: This indicator is designed to display the average number price between minor resistance and support points.
- Modified Money Flow Index: This indicator takes the average number of days between minor support and resistance points and sets the Money Flow Index to this number.
- Modified Relative Strength Index: this indicator takes the average number of days between minor support and resistance points and sets the Relative Strength Index to this number.
- Basic Patterns
The six basic patterns used in the Red Rock Pattern Strategies system are:
- Bullish pullback or Bear rally (these two look for a Fibonacci pullback between 0.382 and 0.618)
- Slowing upward momentum or Slowing downward momentum (these two look for a Fibonacci extension between 1.382 and 1.618)
- Break upward or Break downward
These six patterns describe what can be called the “lifecycle” of an instrument’s trading pattern.
This series of 18 patterns are built from the previous six, and so can be considered derivatives of the 6 basic patterns.
- Over-stretched date
- Over-stretched range
- Bull pullback
- Break upward
- Slowing momentum upside
- Slowing momentum breaking downward
- ‘M’ trade off slowing momentum
- ‘M’ trade breaking downward
- Slowing momentum first retracement of a downward break
- First retracement of an ‘M’ trade
- Bear rally
- Break downward
- Slowing momentum downside
- Slowing momentum breaking upward
- Slowing momentum ‘W’ trade
- Slowing momentum ‘W’ trade breakout
- Slowing momentum to the first retracement of a breakout
- Slowing momentum first retracement of a ‘W’ trade